Degree of candidate of legal sciences was given by the thesis committee of The Russian Law Academy within The ministry of Justice (currently — The All-Russian State University of Justice) on October 20, 2006
Associate Professor of Civil law and Process department of Law Institute (Saint Petersburg).
Professional experience 21 years. Attorney at law from 2002.
Vladimir Komarov has a long-term successful experience in protection of clients' interests in arbitrazh (courts of commercial disputes), challenging decisions of antitrust authorities, appeal of administrative penalty decisions, and a wide practice in courts of general jurisdiction.
- The basis of mediation. Pre-trial procedures (2001)
- Use of multimedia technologies in education (2015)
Areas of practice:
- Criminal Law and process;
- Civil law, civil procedures, arbitrazh procedures;
- Administrative law;
- Appeal of the actions (omissions) of public authorities.