It is hard to overestimate the significance of intellectual property protection. Authors' rights, related rights and rights on other results of intellectual activity — especially those which are recognized «as is», i.e. without being entered to any register - are violated on constant basis, due their high tangible and intangible value. Proper and timely protection of creations of human intellect can ensure to prevent violations.
Effective protection and defense of intellectual property requires a qualified legal approach which is always an essential feature of work of attorneys of Kazakov and Partners, Attorneys at Law. We can offer:
- representation of interests in the Intellectual Propery Rights Court, in Moscow City Court, and other courts;
- representation of interests in the Chamber of Patent Disputes;
- representation of interests in the Federal Antimonopoly Service;
- support in registration trademarks and service marks;
- patenting of inventions, utility models and industrial design;
- drawing up license agreements, agreements on disposition of rights, commercial concession (franchising) contracts;
- consulting, legal and patent expert examination on matters of creation, use and purchasing intellectual property.